Lebong Cantonment Board is responsible for overall sanitations of the Cantonment areas such as garbage lifting, waste disposal, cleaning of drains, public roads & various public places.The sanitation section of Lebong Cantonment Board looks after such areas as public roads & places, waste disposal, cleaning of drains and garbage lifting. In order to provide a clean and safe environment,the Board has also started door to door collection of waste. Mobile plastic, dustbin are placed at suitable locations and the waste is collected mechanically from there for disposal in the municipality trenching ground.
- The citizens are responsible for deposit of garbage at the dust bins provided by the Board.
- The citizens shall not use or permit to be used as latrines or urinal any place not intended for the purpose.
- Citizens shall take all reasonable means to prevent child from easing in public street or public places.
- The citizens will provide receptacles of self closing type within their premises.
- The occupier of all Bungalow/Houses will keep their premises neat and clean.